Monday, June 18, 2012

Budgeting Templates

While I finished with the budgeting videos last week (if you missed them you can check them out my either clicking the budgeting label on this post or by searching "budgeting" on the left sidebar), I just think I can't stress enough the importance of having a budget.  While I included my personal spreadsheet with one of the first posts, I think it can be super important to find one you like, that has appropriate categories for you, and that you'll use.  I've just recently found the template section on the Microsoft office page, which has some wonderful budget templates that you can download and use!



Some of the ones I liked include this personal budget sheet, and the each of the following two college budget sheets:

And here: College Budget

1 comment: