Monday, July 23, 2012

Great Target Coupons!



Right now there are some great coupons for clothes at Target, which when paired with clearance or sale could make for some pretty good deals! I would recommend printing the merona, denim, xhileration and mossimo apparel coupons, which are all found in the clothing section of Target's printable coupons Target store coupon
This week you can score a great deal on Tees and Tanks since there is a sale making Mossimo Supply Co. Scoop Neck Tee $6, or Cami $5
So that when you used the $3 off of 1 one coupon you can get them as low as $2!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I generally like Target's clothing selection, and it's great when they have sales like this (though I never seem to be able to figure out when they are, so thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is a little dangerous for me. Even when I am on a budget I find it hard to not remember random things I "need" when I am in there and then end up buying more than I set out too.
      That said they sometimes have really great deals, and I definitely printed out all of these coupons :)

      Thanks for stopping by our site!

      Delete