Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yves Rocher Deal only $15


Hey everyone! I am about to run and teach an acting class but I really wish I had time to do this deal, it sounds awesome!

Right now Yves Rocher is having "Happy Hour" where the first item in your bag is FREE!! You can get a $55 perfume or expensive face product for free!

1. Add something expensive to your cart at Yves Rocher
2. Add more things to make your cart worth $15 (in order to get free shipping)
3. Pick a free gift - and the free gifts look REALLY nice!
4. Go to here and click anywhere on the page.
5. Go back to your cart - the first item will be free. Next type the code "HAPPY15" to get free shipping!
6. ENJOY! On top of the free gift you get samples!

Ok I have to run or I will be late, I really hope this works for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment